Terms of Service
By continuing with this purchase, you hereby acknowledge that:
- Significant efforts have been made to deliver your test kits and test results back as fast as possible. While Citizen Care Health will strive to deliver your results as quickly as possible, Citizen Care Health cannot guarantee delivery within any specific timelines. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Citizen Care (including its vendors and subcontractors) is not responsible for any delays in shipping or for any lost test kits.
- As with similar testing protocols, COVID-19 tests have inherent limitations, such as a risk of false positives/negatives. Additionally, a COVID-19 test is an invasive procedure and is subject to inherent risks. Citizen Care Health (including its vendors and subcontractors) shall under no circumstances be liable to you for inaccurate test results or from complications arising from the test.
- If used for travel purposes, each traveler is responsible for determining the testing requirements for the applicable airline or travel destination. Citizen Care Health (including its vendors and subcontractors) makes no representation or warranty as to whether any particular test is acceptable for any particular purpose.
- If instructions provided to you by Citizen Care Health (including its vendors and subcontractors) are not followed, you may experience inaccurate test results or delays in receiving your result, including, without limitation, the requirement for a re-collection.
- Citizen Care Health (including its vendors, subcontractors) and agents shall under no circumstances be liable for any losses or damages you may suffer as a result of the COVID-19 test process including, without limitation specimen collection, the testing process and any resulting complications, inaccurate results or any delays or failure to deliver a test kit or test results, including without limitation, additional travel or accommodation costs you may incur as a result of delayed or lost test kits or inaccurate or delayed results, except for losses or damages resulting from our willful misconduct or gross negligence. In no event will Citizen Care Health (including its vendors and subcontractors) be responsible for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or exemplary damages arising for any reason.
- Your test results will be made available to you on our portal at www.portal.cch.nursesimple.com
- Citizen Care Health may disclose your personal information, including test results, with its subcontractors for the purposes of performing the testing and providing you with the results of that testing.
- Our Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- All sales are final.